Friday, August 14, 2015

Review Policy

I will gladly accept books for reviewing! I accept either ARCs or finished copies. The books must be in either a physical copy or PDF, as I do not own a kindle or e-reader. (Please keep in mind that I live in Canada).


The genres I prefer to read are anything in the YA and adult fiction genres: science-fiction, contemporary/realistic fiction, adventure, historical fiction and fantasy. I also enjoy reading non-fiction books involving space and photography, as well as some memoirs, and I love graphic novels as well.


If you are an author or a publisher, and would like me to review your book, you can email me at mickeyreads247@gmail.com


I rate books by the following:
★★★★★ = I absolutely loved it
★★★★☆ = I really liked it
★★★☆☆ = I liked it
★★☆☆☆ = It was okay
★☆☆☆☆ = I didn’t like it


My reviews always contain the following:
  • The book title (and series, if applicable)
  • The author
  • The genre
  • The number of pages (and the format)
  • The publisher
  • The publication date
  • A photo of the book
  • A synopsis from either the back of the book, or the book's Goodreads page
  • My thoughts on the book
  • A rating out of 5 stars


DISCLAIMER


This blog is my personal book blog. Everything found on this blog has been written and edited by myself, unless I specifically state otherwise. All opinions and content are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment